? ??????????????Farmscape? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (34 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8547 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Moo Cow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1333 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Cute Pig? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (155 Ratings)??0 G CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

OMG an STD?!

Hey-oh! Kendall here. Chase has mono! :( *SADNESS*

I made that mono word blue because my BFFFFL having mono makes me feel blue.

Well ... my bff-ffl has mononucleosis aka mono, I thought I would do some research to figure out how I could help my buddy. All the information I could find on the "Kissing Disease" is that Mono is just what people who have only got to first base call an STD (mono is more embarrassing than herpes).

*My bestie has an STD? ... No way!*

So I called Chase and asked him if we could go get a glass of root beer together and talk through this. I mean yeah he is practically a walking disease but we're still BFFFFL.

He didn't answer my call!

Then called back to say he "has mono duh you idiot" and doesn't feel like rootbeer'in it up.

!BUMMER!
I can't wait for Chase to get feeling better.
I can't wait for Anne D to get back from Cali
I can't wait for Annie G to ... well me and Annie G still meet for social purposes and take part in ROCKIN activites aka HANG OUT
BUT I CAN NOT WAIT FOR OUR THUGGING CREW TO RE-UNITE
IT WILL BE A BLASTY-BLAST!!!





0 comments: